Saving Says community is a safe space to discuss brand, products or values.
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard.
We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
- Communicate with courtesy and respect, treat others online as you would treat them in real life be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints.
- Any unacceptable content (including but not limited to posts, user names, or subject lines) will be deleted.
- No articles, news reports, or other copyrighted material may be posted without the permission of the relevant copyright owners.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Employees participating in the discussion in our community are reminded of the staff social media guidelines.