When it comes to the country’s defense, the military never steps back and always defend the country at the front foot without taking care of their lives.
As a brave defender for country’s glory & honor, they deserve a lot! As there are plenty of stores that offer military discounts, so you can avail these discounts on all type of categories like electronics, software, clothes, food, travel, and much more.
These discount offers will surely help you to save your precious time & money. Click on your favorite store and take advantage of discounts.
Top Featured Military Discounts
Military Discounts By Categories
- What is ID.me?
ID.me verifies the military status of customers across the military community: active duty service members, reserves, veterans, spouses, and families.
- What is Sheer ID?
SheerID is a third-party verification service that works on behalf of retailers to check and verify military credentials.
- What are APO/FPO addresses?
APO stands for Army Post Office, and is associated with Army or Air Force installations. FPO stands for Fleet Post Office, and is associated with Navy installations and ships. DPO stands for Diplomatic Post Office and is associated with U.S. embassies overseas.
- What type of documents are required to claim military discount?
– Department of Defense (DoD) Identification Card is used to show your military status.
– Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC) used to check the appointments at VA medical centers.
– A Veteran ID Card (VIC) is a form of photo ID, used to get discounts offered to Veterans at many stores, businesses, and restaurants.
- Can immediate family members also claim military benefits?
To receive any military benefits, military family members must be registered in the military’s personnel system, the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), and receive a military ID card. To do that you need to be the service member’s spouse or child.