Special Discount & Free Services
Allegiant Air is currently offering a special military discount.
How To Claim a Military Discount at Allegiant Air?
Allegiant Air offers a special discount in the form of free services offered for active duty, reserve duty, and veteran members of the U.S. Army, Marine Corps., Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Public Health Service Commissioned Corps., National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Officer Corps.
- Up to two (2) pieces of checked baggage. Each bag must weigh under 100 lbs.
- No charge for oversized checked baggage. Maximum size is 115 linear inches in height + width + length.
- One (1) carry-on bag within Allegiant size limits.
- One (1) personal item within Allegiant size limits.
- Free boarding pass printing at the airport.
- Up to one (1) pet in the cabin.
- Spouses and dependents with a valid military dependent ID stating their dependent or marital status will qualify for the same benefits only if traveling on the same itinerary with the eligible military traveler.
- Qualifying service members will be called to board early. *
- Active and reserve military will not be charged a change or cancelation fee due to a change in orders.
Allegiant Air also has 5+ coupons active today – click to copy & use
SIGN UP NEWSLETTER
Sign Up Discount 15 % OFF
Sign Up Discount 15 % OFF
Sign Up To Receive Latest Deals & Save 15 % OFF Your First Order
More Allegiant Air Discounts
Other Ways to Save Extra Money
Are you trying to save more money? Check out the deals page at Allegiant Air as they have exclusive discounts and deals waiting for you.
Subscribe For Newsletter
Subscribe to Allegiant Air newsletter to stay updated with the latest products, deals, and offers.
About Allegiant Air
American ultra-low-cost carrier Allegiant Air, more often known as Allegiant, offers both scheduled and charter flights. The fourteenth-largest commercial airline in North America, it is a significant air carrier.
Allegiant Travel Company, a publicly traded business with 4,000 employees and a market capitalization of more than US$2.6 billion in 2016, owns all of the company, which was launched in 1997. The company offices are in the Las Vegas suburb of Summerlin, Nevada.
Related Military Discounts
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Allegiant Air offer a military discount?
Yes, Allegiant Air does offer discounts for military veterans.
Q. How much can I save with the Allegiant Air military discount?
Currently, Allegiant Air is offering some amazing free services in the form of military discounts.
Q. Who is eligible for Allegiant Air military discount?
You can claim an Allegiant Air discount if you are active duty, reserve duty, and veteran member of the U.S. Army, Marine Corps., Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Public Health Service Commissioned Corps., National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Officer Corps.
Q. How many times can I use the Allegiant Air discount?
You can avail of the Allegiant Air Veteran discount Until the promotion ends as many times as you want.
Q. What type of documentation do I need to upload to claim the Allegiant Air military discount?
To qualify for the benefits of the Allegiant Honors program, U.S. military members of the seven uniformed services traveling on an Allegiant itinerary must show proof with one of the following government IDs.