Special Discount & Free Services
Allegiant Air offers a Special discount in the form of free services offered for active duty, reserve duty, and veteran members of the U.S. Army, Marine Corps., Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Public Health Service Commissioned Corps., National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Officer Corps.
Being a military Personnel, you can get
- Up to two (2) pieces of checked baggage. Each bag must weigh under 100 lbs.
- No charge for oversize checked baggage. Maximum size is 115 linear inches in height + width + length.
- One (1) carry-on bag within Allegiant size limits.
- One (1) personal item within Allegiant size limits.
- Free boarding pass printing at the airport.
- Up to one (1) pet in the cabin.
- Spouses and dependents with a valid military dependent ID stating their dependent or marital status will qualify for the same benefits only if traveling on the same itinerary with the eligible military traveler.
- Qualifying service members will be called to board early. *
- Active and reserve military will not be charged a change or cancelation fee due to a change in orders.
Other ways to save from Allegiant Air
Coupons & Promos:
Check out our Saving Says collection of Allegiant Air coupons and offers to save an extra amount. The codes can be applied at checkout online.
Subscribe For Newsletters
Visit AllegiantAir.com and subscribe to the newsletters to stay updated with the latest products, deals and offers. Also, you can be the first one to receive the exclusive coupons of Allegiant Air, if you sign up.
Find Sales and promotions within AllegiantAir.com
Check out the Allegiant Air sales or promotion section to dig for the discounted deals.
Similar brands with military discounts.
Frequently Asked Questions About Allegiant Air military discount
How much can I save with Allegiant Air military discount?
Currently, Allegiant Air is offering some amazing free services in the form of military discount.
Who is eligible for Allegiant Air military Discount?
You can claim Allegiant Air military discount if you are an active duty, reserve duty, and veteran members of the U.S. Army, Marine Corps., Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Public Health Service Commissioned Corps., National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Officer Corps.
How many times can I use the Allegiant Air military discount?
Until the promotion ends.
What type of documentation do I need to upload to claim Allegiant Air military discount?
To qualify for the benefits of the Allegiant Honors program, U.S. military members of the seven uniformed services traveling on an Allegiant itinerary must show proof with one of the following government ID(s).
DOD Common Access Card (CAC), Uniformed Services ID Card or driver’s license with a veteran designation on it at the airport during check-in., DD Form 214, DD Form 2, DD Form 2765, DD Form 1173-1 (dependents only if traveling with military honoree), Veteran ID card