Barnes And Noble Teacher Discount
25% OFF Teacher Discount
Barnes And Noble is currently offering an Exclusive Teacher Discount of 25% OFF.
|Teacher Criteria||Teacher and educators of all segments|
|Discount Value||25% OFF|
How To Avail Barnes And Noble Teacher Discount?
Barnes And Noble is currently offering an Exclusive Teacher Discount of 25% OFF. To avail the discount, you must verify your status as a Teacher through Barnes & Noble Educators Program. Once verified, you’ll be gifted with a 25% discount.
To be eligible for the Educator Discount card, you must:
• Be employed by an accredited pre-K-12 public, private, or parochial school. Those eligible include teachers, guidance counselors, principals, and reading coaches. (Substitute, student, and retired teachers are not eligible.)
• Buy books/materials that we consider suitable for use in the classroom or with the student population.
• Provide a valid or Institutional photo ID/pay stub from the school you work for when enrolling in the Educator Program. If the school ID or other proof of employment provided does not contain a photo, a valid government-issued ID will be required in addition.
Recommended Barnes & Noble Coupons
More Discounts For Barnes & Noble
1) Barnes & Noble Student Discount
2) Barnes & Noble Birthday Discount
Saving Extra Money at Barnes & Noble
Looking To Save Extra Money at Barnes & Noble? Don’t forget to visit the Clearance Sale Page at Barnes & Noble to find products discounted by up to 50%. Make sure you also subscribe to their newsletter so you can stay updated with the upcoming promotions.
About Barnes & Noble
The B&N Marketplace offers millions of new and used items from a network of trusted Sellers, often at discounted prices all with the security and guarantee of BN.com. Their special collection of Rare & Collectible Books features unique finds such as signed and first editions and out-of-print books. Barnes & Noble Kids is the ideal destination for anyone looking for the best in children’s books, videos, and music. With age-based recommendations, as well as specialty stores that cater to Harry Potter and other big titles, it’s the ultimate one-stop shop for kids.
Related Teacher Discounts
1) Half Price Books Teacher Discount
2) Books-A-Million Teacher Discount
3) StudentMags Teacher Discount
4) Pencils.com Teacher Discount
Ans: Yes, Barnes & Noble does discounts for teachers.
Ans: Barnes & Noble is currently offering a 20% discount to all Teachers and Educators. Also, offering special discounts to Students, Librarians, and Homeschoolers.
Ans: Be employed by an accredited pre-K-12 public, private, or parochial school. Those eligible include teachers, guidance counselors, principals, and reading coaches. (Substitute, student, and retired teachers are not eligible.)
Ans: You need to provide a valid school or institutional photo ID/pay stub to confirm employment. If the school ID or other proof of employment does not contain a photo, a valid government-issued ID will also be required. Homeschooling parents will need to provide a photo ID, family name and address, and a letter with the following information: name of the homeschooling parents, and grade level of each child being homeschooled.
Ans: You can use your teacher’s discount as much as you want to. You need to re-verify your profile to claim the next discount.
How Do I Contact Barnes & Noble?
|Contact Number||00 1 201-559-3882|